Sunday, November 8, 2009

old entries.

we all come from the same place. but our experiences are vastly different. it is interesting, the paths we choose, the people we meet, the lives we harbor... and it's all a bit glamorous at times. all trying so hard to be uniquely individualized or ardently noticed. it starts to get all too draining at times. and actively depressing. i don't like feeling like i'm constantly participating in what feels like a competition for selfhood. grand prize: a tumorous ego.


my heart calls upon those that bear the light and ignite the fire. it seeks the strength to understand what this means. and to activate the effort that it entails.
i am but a lone soul. a witness of the light and a threat to the blackened sea. it is my unbreakable endurance, my continual bleed that will forever fight for the highest of these truths. i plead.


i am fighting for peace. my troubled mind has me blind in despair: where is my contentment. where is my humble heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment