Tuesday, November 17, 2009

shopping second hand is an art form all on its own.

http://secondskinstyle.blogspot.com/

i am fashionably inspired.

shes got amazing clothes, a keen eye, and a great sense of style.. and it's every bit my taste (vintage, vintage, vintage), gotta love it!!



i've got to start posting some of my finds, maybe i'll start wearing them more often! aand we should start having vintage tea parties or vintage wine tastings or vintage whatever so we can all get dolled up and prance around reno (or gardnerville or carson or... paris?) in our AMAZING outfits!! haha.. i'd do it ;)

really though, i love her blog, check it out. and better yet, shes actually selling these amazing finds at her Etsy shop!! GO before I snag em' alllllll!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I spent some time on my own reading your blog today, then spent some time at a friend's house where she read from your blog out loud to me. She is a writer and thinking of starting a blog of her own. Your words really inspired her. I think you write beautifully. This blog feels intensely personal and honest. As an artist I guess that is part of your duty. Tell the truth. Tell it in a way that it is understood and allowed to sink in. Very brave. I would love to sit and have tea with you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much that meant to me, I just couldn't thank you more for sharing that with me. it absolutely lit up my day. as what you said is the utmost truth and it makes me very happy to know that it translates in that manner. thank you, you're so wonderful. we will definitely get together for some tea and talk!

    ReplyDelete